In case of overdose

Call 911 if there are signs and symptoms of overdose and then use Naloxone if available.

Administering Naloxone (opioid reversal drug)

  • Nasal and injection kits are available to the public. Follow the directions provided with these kits. Kits are available at these locations.
  • Some individuals are non-responsive after the first dosage. A second or third dosage may be required.
  • Observation needed-If you have administered Naloxone and revived someone, still seek medical help. The effects of an opiate may come back and cause death.

learn more about overdose

Whatcom County Naloxone Pickup Locations

Filter by

Whatcom County Health Department - Syringe Services ProgramNaloxone Pickup1500 North State Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
WalgreensNaloxone Pickup1901 Main Street, Ferndale, WA, United States
WalgreensNaloxone Pickup125 South Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98225
Unity Care NorthwestNaloxone Pickup218 Unity Street, Bellingham, WA, United States
Target (CVS) PharmacyNaloxone Pickup30 Bellis Fair Parkway, Bellingham, WA 98226
Safeway PharmacyNaloxone Pickup1225 Sunset Drive, Suite 155, Bellingham, WA 98226
Rx Mart PharmacyNaloxone Pickup300 East Sunset Drive, Bellingham, WA 98225
Rite AidNaloxone Pickup3227 Northwest Avenue, Bellingham, WA 98225
Rite AidNaloxone Pickup220 36th Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
Rite AidNaloxone Pickup1195 Boblett Street, Blaine, WA 98230
Lummi Tribal Health Center PharmacyNaloxone Pickup2592 Kwina Road, Bellingham, WA 98226
Hoagland PharmacyNaloxone Pickup2330 Yew Street, Bellingham, WA 98226
Fred MeyerNaloxone Pickup1225 West Bakerview Road, Bellingham, WA, United States
Fred MeyerNaloxone Pickup800 Lakeway Drive, Bellingham, WA 98229
Costco PharmacyNaloxone Pickup4125 Arctic Avenue, Bellingham, WA 98226
Adam Kartman, MD at Lummi Healing Spirit OTP (Medical Provider)Naloxone Pickup2530 Kwina Road, Bellingham, WA 98225
Adam Kartman, MD at Catholic Community Recovery Services (Medical provider)Naloxone Pickup515 Lakeway Drive, Bellingham, WA 98225

Good Samaritan Law helps protect you!